|Rise of the Turtles, Part 2|
|Original broadcast||September 29, 2012|
|Written by|| Joshua Sternin|
|Directed by||Alan Wan|
|Previous episode||Rise of the Turtles, Part 1|
|Next episode||Turtle Temper|
Rise of the Turtles, Part 2 is the second episode of the first season.
Insert details here.
- The Kraang
- Snake/Snakeweed (first appearance of Snakeweed)
- Shredder/Oroku Saki (first appearance; main story and flashback; cameo)
- Foot soldiers (first appearance; no lines; cameo)
- Spike (first appearance; no lines)
- Tang Shen (no lines; cameo; dies in flashback)
- Miwa (no lines; cameo; presumed death in flashback)
- Carlos Chiang O'Brien Gambe (first appearance)
- April's aunt (only time mentioned)
- New York City
- Kraang detainment cell (first appearance)
- Tokyo, Japan (first appearance, main story and flashback)
- Kraang guns
- Pizza (mentioned)
- Atomic Robo-X arcade game
- Turtles' telescope (first appearance)
- Kuro Kabuto (first appearance)
- The Kraang's truck (destroyed)
- The Kraang's helicopter (first appearance)
- Shredder's jet (first mentioned)
- Adaptations, except for IDW Publishing, refer to this episode as Day One, Part Two.
- Random House Children's Books adapted this episode several times on August 7, 2012, in various levels, including Saved by the Shell! and Green Team!
- Saved by the Shell removed Snake and his mutation into Snakeweed.
- This episode was adapted into IDW Publishing's graphic novel, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Animated, Volume 1: Rise of the Turtles, on March 20, 2013. Screen captures are taken directly from the episode.